Kauai’s Farmers Markets- Live like a Local!
Kauai Farmers Markets are diverse in their offerings, from local fruits and vegetables to crafts, flowers and music! Make sure to take time during your stay to stop at one of the local farmers markets!
Organic farming is a huge industry on Kauai, growing staples like tomatoes and lettuce to exotic tropical fruits and vegetables. The markets are very popular for local residents, restaurant owners and tourists. Each day of the week you will find a market on some part of the island, each with its own character and specialties.
Aside from produce, some of the markets also offer fresh flowers, fish, handmade crafts and gifts. Some of the markets are run by the county others are privately run by farmer’s associations. Every market offers a fresh taste of the islands, and a great chance to interact with kama’aina (residents) and the local farmers who contribute to Hawaiian sustainable agriculture.
- Koloa Knudsen Ball Park, Koloa Town, Noon
- Kukui Grove Shopping Center Parking Lot, Lihue 3 pm
- Kalaheo Neighborhood Center , Kalaheo 3:30 pm
- Waipa Ahupua’a Field, ¼ mile from Hanalei, 2pm
- Kapa’a New Town Ball Park, Kapa’a 3pm
- Kilauea Neighborhood Center, Kilauea 4:30pm
- Vidna Stadium Parking Lot, Lihue 3pm
- Kekaha Neighborhood Center, Kekaha 9am
- Hanalei Neighborhood Center, Hanalei 9:30am
- Field by the post office, Kilauea 11:30am